The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method Review
Name: The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method
Website: Available at Amazon.com
Author: Angela Atkinson
Overall Rank: 75 out of 100
The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method Overview
I found The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method to be a pretty good book about blogging. I gave it a C – 75%. There was a lot of useful information about blogging, but also a bunch of general information that I already knew.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Blogging Basics
- Choosing Your Ideal Blogging Platform
- Choosing a Niche
- Setting Up Your Site For Success
- Your Email List
- Traffic and Your Small Army
- What to Blog About
- How to Write a Viral Blog Post
- Best Uses of Images and How They Increase Your Viral Potential
- Hack Your Editorial Calendar
- Social Media Savvy for Bloggers
- Make Money With Your Blog
- Your Ultimate Guide to In-Person Marketing for Bloggers
The Good & the Bad
- This book is very easy to read.
- It is very short – about 100 pages. You can get through it in a day.
- It provides lots of great resources to increase productivity and traffic.
- Some of the tips are real gems.
- It’s so short! For $7.99, I expected a longer book.
- Some of the information seems like it could be a bit dated. It almost seems like Angela Atkinson reused some of her blog posts as chapters. She doesn’t always get very detailed with the information.
Who is The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method For?
This is a great read for anyone who is thinking about becoming a blogger or professional writers who just want to gain some extra tips to improve their craft.
It is for the person who wants to own their own blog and turn it into a profit generating machine. However, she does not talk about how to make money blogging for other people.
The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method Training
All of the training that you will receive is in the book. However, as a Blog-Fire reader, you receive free lifetime access to the Blog-Fire resource center through OnlineWritingPro.com.
The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method Price
The price seemed a bit high to me. However, Angela Atkinson does provide some great tips for bloggers who want to improve their skill and take their blogging to the next level.
My Final Opinion of The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method
It is a light and easy read on blogging. It will take you through the basics and introduce some more advanced concepts for blogging. I really enjoyed it. I was somewhat disappointed when I finished it. It left me wanting more.
The chapter on writing a viral blog post didn’t talk about how to make it go viral. For example, where to post it and who to ask to share it. It simply talked about writing a quality blog post. She did include creating a seductive headline, which is half of the battle.
The resources were helpful for me. There is a whole list of WordPress plugins to help bloggers look better and share their work easier. Angela Atkinson also recommended some great productivity tools as well, such as Trello, Idea Growr app and Evernote.
The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method at a Glance…
Name: The Blog Fire Power Blogging Method
Website: Available at Amazon.com
Owners: Angela Atkinson
Rank: 75 out of 100
VERDICT: LEGIT – Good book. It is a fairly easy read. If you follow the instructions, you could eventually become a great blogger.
Blogging does require commitment and dedication. For me, committing to Wealthy Affiliate’s affiliate marketing platform helped me stay on track with my blogging, improve my skills and take my venture seriously. It is easy to get discouraged when you are just starting out. It can take a few months before you build up an audience and following.